Credits: Students must earn 26 credits to graduate. The requirements are detailed below.
- Bible - 4 credits
- English - 4 credits
- Math - 4 credits
- Science - 3 credits
- Social Science - 3 credits
- Speech - 1 credit
- P.E. & Health - 1 ½ credit
- Fine Arts Electives - 1 credit
- Technology/Business - 1 credit
- Foreign Language - 2 credits
- Electives to total required number of credits
Early Graduation: CBCA adheres to the following policy concerning early graduation:
- Candidate must complete all required courses before graduation.
- Requested by parents by means of a written letter.
- Recommended by the Administrator.
- Reviewed and approved by the Board.
- Upon completion of all courses of study, the student may participate in the ensuing commencement exercises.
Electives: Not all will be offered every year.
- Accounting - 1 credit
- Precalculus - 1 credit
- Calculus - 1 credit
- Physics - 1 credit
- Art - ½ credit
- Band - ½ credit
- Choir - ½ credit
- Drama - ½ credit
- Fitness for Life - (P.E.) ½ credit
- Music Appreciation - ½ credit
- Teacher Practicum - ½ or 1 credit
- Word Processing - ½ credit
- Yearbook - ½ or 1 credit
- Girls - Volleyball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Soccer
- Boys - Soccer, Basketball, Baseball
- Bible Competition
- Music Ensembles
- Spelling Competition
- Fine Arts Competition
- Community Service Hours
Students who take dual credit courses will be given honors class GPA points.